Saturday, November 22, 2014

GOT7 - STOP STOP IT MV Reaction

Shared by The Princess @ H1ME



GOT7 - STOP STOP IT  MV http://youtu.be/R_DX64EwH9M

----------
Erika's opinion
GOT7 IS BACK AND I AM NOT OKAY. MARK IS PERFECT. JACKSON. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HIP THRUST. I DON'T THINK I REALLY UNDERSTAND THE STORY BUT HEY. MARK GOT MORE LINES. AND URG. THEY'RE ALL GOOD LOOKING BUT YUGYEOM OMG. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE DAT. YOU NOT LEGAL YET. OKAY. I DIED ALRIGHT? I LOVE THE SONG AND THE DANCE IS SO URG. OKAY. BYE.
ALSO PLEASE SUPPORT GOT7 BY VOTING FOR THEM HERE!!!

Ling's opinion
GOT7 IS BACCCK!! JR is like fhuiaenkfa. I just can't. Although I really didn't understand the story at all... and not a big fan of the song. mysishasbeenplayingthis247 the boys are handsomely handsome. k. and cheese bro, hello. hihi.

----------

BEEP BEEP BEPP WE DEAD. BYE PEOPLE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment