Saturday, December 27, 2014

BTOB - 울면 안 돼 (The Winter's Tale) MV Reaction

Shared by The Princess @ H1ME


BTOB - 울면 안 돼 (The Winter's Tale) MV http://youtu.be/CWAhNgjB5jM

----------
Erika's opinion
So Chrismassy ermahgawd. I felt very Christmassy because of this song until i went outside... not much snow left ;-; THEY WERE SO CUTE THO ;-; I feel like i need to get myself another kigurumi..... ummmmm...... yeah..... HAPPY HOLIDAYS

PS: sorry for the moving, zoom in, zoom out in the video (it bothers me a lot too) it was the first time HaNeul assisted us in our filming.... I forgot to tell her to not touch the cam... sorry.... ;-;
and like Ling said, this will be the last MV reaction for idk how long because of renovations... we hope to be able to film in an even better environment hihi ^^

Ling's opinion
PLEASE ALL THE FLUFF AND CUTENESS IN THAT VIDEO. Mickey Mouse is hella handsome, I mean Hyunsik got me there, hihi. Chanseob is like a big goofball in this video again, and gosh, how to not stan him, seriously. I love the song, definitely been playing for the holidays, you know.

Unfortunately, this is going to be our last MV Reaction for a while because of construction ^^"

----------

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment