Wednesday, December 10, 2014

GOT7 'IDENTIFY' - MEET&GREET with Ling

Shared by Ling @ H1ME

[UPDATE]
FINALLY! It's the end! I didn't actually  watch the ending because my Internet lagged too much.. But yeah, this was Ling updating through the Meet&Greet! Sorry you have to read it upside down. Hihi. SO. BIG SUMMARY. Got7 were adorable like always, I could see Jinyoung's beautifulness through the screen, thank you Mwave. LOL. 

I'm still a bit sad that although Yugyeom chose to read my tile twice, they didn't actually do any request due to time restriction... I wish we could get that heart tho.. I'm sorry Erika > A <

I guess that's basically all for my part! Hopefully Got7 will come to Canada soon, with all these people who were from Canada, hihi­~

http://instagram.com/p/wayRqRgVMr/


3AM NOW IT'S DODO TIME. BYE!
(Part 3) THEY IGNORED MY EVERY REQUEST. WHYY. WHYYYY! No heart from Mark, no singing from Jr or Jackson... Sad... But hey, Yugyeom read my thing twice because "Oh! It's a girl!" I'm okay happy :3

(Part 2) WHY WHYY WHYYYY. Yugyeom English wasn't so bad, but I wanted that heart for Erika... I'm sad. That spam I did for Erika tho..

(Part 1) So far, it seems good? They're doing a random pick for all pages.. This is even more stressful LOL. I swear the ships are going strong tonight. AND JR. PLEASE. DON'T RUIN MY BIAS LIST EVEN MORE. URGH. Bambam and Yugyeom too ;-; I still haven't spammed Erika enough. It's only break. 8)

IT'S STARTING. GOT7 IS ON THE SCREEN. AND WHY IS MARK NOT NEXT JR. THO THE TRIO IS IN THE MIDDLE HIHI.

I guess 54 to be #6 is not so bad? But deng, the money I spent.. Just saaad.


I'm seriously doing it guise.... Not even kidding. Hopefully I'll stay there, but it's never sure. I may be uploading some stuffs via my personal twitter account and here (and obviously spam Erika while she's sleeping, hihi~)

No comments:

Post a Comment