Monday, March 16, 2015

Doritos: Ketchup Review

Shared by the Princesses @ H1ME



Chips are at it again! Doritos is coming back strong with an old flavor, Ketchup!
RETRO LOOK  TIMELESS FLAVOUR  BACK FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY.

So as the title says so well, we'll be doing another snack review! Doritos are back with the good old Ketchup flavour not long ago and we got our hands on them to try out! Let's see what surprise this pretty bag has for us~


Ling's verdict
AMAZING! Hell yeah, we got our Doritos Ketchup again! This is like just so Canadian, and me gusta más. It's like corn style ketchup chips! (as if it wasn't basically just that hihi). It's pretty good, but kinda weird at the same time. But I ended up enjoying this quite much. It's like my new junk food best friend yo. And shh, don't tell my dentist I'm eating Doritos 8D

Erika's verdict
It was really good =w= I actually bought these again this month and yup. They taste like tortilla chips fused with Ketchup Lays? I actually wasn't expecting much of these but I have been pleasantly surprised O3O


No comments:

Post a Comment