Tuesday, March 31, 2015

TRIP AWAY WITH #ALIEN & #SANDY

Shared by Ling @ H1ME

Location: Toronto
Time: 4 days | March 18 - 21, 2015.

BONJOUR PEOPLE! Yes we went to Toronto, it's most English, but hey we still in Canada so French for once ;)

So it's been over a week since we've been there and I've decided to stop procrastinating, woohoo! Last day of March! I might not remember things 100% accurate but hey, a research says that when you take too many pictures during an event or something like that, you tend to remember less. So my memory is normal :D

Day 1
I woke up at 5AM, I don't know about Sandy, but I did. If you ask why, even I don't know, but like I couldn't really sleep so meh, 5AM. I left the house around 6:50AM, which was pretty much a mistake because the bus station was like only a few minutes from my house (like I didn't realize??!) and so I had to wait for Sandy like a big loner with no connection or wifi for a whole 20 minutes. Yeah #sad.

 This is our little bus~ It's a 2 stories one, and like they can't Spanish 100%. I was so going to correct their mistake but like that'd be vandalism. CINTURĂ“N dudes. don't forget the accent. I lost a mark in my exam for that.

 And obviously we can't start a post without my selfies!
R: As we left Montreal - L: As we arrived Toronto

NEVER. EVER. EVEEEER. Leave anywhere without food. Guys, this is really serious.. Sandy and I just casually left without getting any snacks or anything thinking that we'd be good.. but no.. 6+ hour drive is very deadly. The worst is that we arrive around 3PM because of some traffic. We were about to die of hunger.

Sandy kept point this window saying "HD view for bird poop" guise, she might be as worst as me.

So bored we got this level -1000 word puzzle. We basically finished one in like 5 minutes. But still got to pass some time ;)


Another deadly moment... We had to carry heavy.. very heavy luggage to the hotel. Another tip, never trust Google Map. It said 10 minutes of walk. BUT IT FELT LIKE YEARS OKAY. Or maybe it was only because it was heavy... but still. I was about to die. Don't ask what I had in my bag, because really, I don't know.

 Tadaaah! This is our cozy room! Right side was mine because Sandy decided to touch the left side first. And if you zoom in, yes you can see that Wenhan picture on my phone... The one that San E saw and was like "Oh she got another man on her phone background" I'm really sorry.

 Dudes man, this place was small, but hella pretty. I'd totally give them a 8/10. Yeah not perfect score because 1) Remotes didn't even work 2) There was nothing to watch on TV...

SO NEXT. Because we were so hungry and I had to whine like a baby to get out as fast as possible to find food because heck I was dying. We found this Ramen shop.. That I just realized it was THE authentic Hokkaido Ramen Santouka.


AND OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE WE WERE IN TORONTO WE ALL HAVE TO VISIT MY FAVORITE SHOOOOOP!! I kept on leading Sandy who was like "Where are we going..?" I mean come on, of all places. You should know me when I say "My favorite place"

 L: IDC but whoever has a baby first, I'm making them wear that
R: I GOT THE BIG MICKEY TSUM TSUM ♥ HECK I SLEPT SO WELL WITH IT

Finally, we finished the day with shopping at the nearest convenience storeS. Yes, a S because we went to like 2, hihi. #getfatlife Milk was bad tho... I don't know if it's just Quebec's milk is so good and that I'm used to it, but Ontario's milk.... uurgh. Yeah, EXO's KAI socks, because dude, it was cold in the room... Until the heater started to work.... a bit TOO well..

(Yeah, I had to cut it after Day 1, or else the post will be too long....)

Day 2
Started off the day with a good dancing. Will be probably seen in the Vlog, I don't know what Erika put in there.. But yoo~ This day was pretty much Asian day! Chinatown + Koreatown.

 Very simple continental breakfast. And like I previously said, milk is hella weird.
But I got 2 bananas, one for me, one for Sandy!
 I walked out from the washroom and... TADAH! Matching outfits yoo~
And obviously a selfie of me in the train or metro or wtv you call it in Toronto.
 The tram in the back back, the driver said hi to me 8) Drivers are cool.
 Toronto is kinda different from Montreal..

First stop: Chinatown! We kinda went out a bit too early because everything was still closed when we got there, but meh. Got to get our morning walk in the cold~

 IN CHINATOWN EVERYTHING WAS CHINESE.
 Hot dogs and TALL BOYS... okay.
 
 'cuz Sandy wanted me to take this..

 Basically nothing was opened until 12.. So we went for Dimsum!!
 Then for some shaved ice at STAY cafe that Sandy randomly found the WIFI password in one try.
 AND OBVIOUSLY MORE SELFIEEES
 Euhm.. Yeah.... damaged my camera for the first time...... Sorry.... TT_TT
 GET ME A BIG BIG DIAMOND, AND IMMA MARRY YOU
Because someone isn't a big fan of tea... This was the ONLY bubble tea I got in Toronto..... Imma get more next time...
 I don't know if it was coincidence, but we're currently working on Basquiat in English and like this is Basquiat's exposition at the Art Gallery of Ontario... First plan was to actually visit the gallery but Sandy was lazy the previous day. Poop.
 IDIOT. Yeah. only word that caught our attention..
And them Ontario lucky poops. Food stands in the streets. Poop.
 So this is what inn we stayed at look like. Cool huh. :D
 MR BLACK SQUIRREL WAS POSING FOR ME TO TAKE PICTURES OKAY
 Driver #2 that waved at me. People love me. Thank you.This bubble tea stop hasn't opened yet... Soon my dear. Soon. Imma come and get you.

Next stop: Koreatown! We got a tiny itsy bit lost... Like before going out of the metro, we asked the convenience store lady where was Koreatown was, then she was like "... I'm not sure" so we were scared but it was just outside... Like come on.

 Weee! Got some Taiyaki! Lady was hella nice and we talked a bit until we got too cold and walked away LOL
 
 Sarah & Tom! They were just really really nice. Awesome and funny couple yo.
 We were hungry..... We went for Soon dubu... Not a good idea.... It was hella hella spicy. I barely ate mine because hella hot. But lady gave me the seafood one and like my friend octopus was in there! There was a documentary in the back and man, seafood are my friend.
 HYUNA BAE WAS ON THE WATER BOTTLE. ♥
 tHESE TWO KIDS REMINDED ME OF ERIKA. IDK. THEY JUST DID.

Boom! Second day ends here! Table got upgraded, more fooood. And I screamed like a crazy madwoman because I saw my name there and Sandy was so done so she just went to take a picture, hihi. This is all for Day 2!

Fun fact: Day 2 is about 9-10 pages on Word.

Day 3

Another day starting with a good dance.. And it's Friday sooo IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAYYY! Actually, we really got down on Friday because it's UNITE THE MIC DAYYY! Man never forgetting this special day. San E, Ailee and Jay Park.

Fan naccount of concert: http://himeechans.blogspot.ca/2015/03/unite-mic-fanaccount-by-ling.html

 i PROMISE I DIDN'T WAKE UP LIKE THIS.
 So this was from the previous day, but it was a bit dark so pictures weren't really pretty..
L: Sarah prettily wrapped what I bought hihi, sad for Sandy she only got ribbons. This is what happens when you talk a lot.
R: Sandy paid me back for the trip, and it was pretty okay. (Minus the $10, that's mine)
 It was interesting to watch people do some art martial the night before.. it was cool.. I should go there.
YESSS We really tried Ontario's poutine! It's not too bad. I got some cheesy one, because you know me with cheese ♥

 If anyone ask, yes, I had to have a napkin. What if some fries fell on me. Like I always drop food you know....
 Fun fact that I didn't put up on the fan account: There was a hospital right next to the venue, anyone faint, there's the hospital.
Yess! I didn't add this picture either, but it's one of the only pretty pic I have..
Shh don't blame my only focus on my face selfie.
I know it's in the fan account.. but hey... It was dead. And Erika had to talk to me for like 30+ minutes :D

Day 4
THE LAST HALF A DAY IN TORONTO! We only stayed there until 12pm yo. Had to leave the room by 11AM. And yep, didn't do much actually. Just slept a lot in the bus LOL

 
 Went to get a breakfast at the dinner in front of our hotel.

This was the last bit of Toronto we got. Then we left for home sweet home ♥
 We were tired but meh. Nice trip home~
 
I REALIZED I DIDN'T REALLY PUT ANY PICS OF THE FLOWER IN THE FAN ACCOUNT.. BUT MEH. PRETTY FLOWER FOR ME. THANK YOU SAN E ♥ 

Came back home to this. I got an awesome sister okay. It's not "We Co Back :)" Because some letters fell out LOL

THIS IS THE END OF OUR JOURNEY IN TORONTO AND I GOT TO FINISH THIS BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH! WOOHOO! HAVE A NICE BEGINNING OF APRIL!

Going back to Toronto really soon ALONE. So hopefully we'll get more of the city, hihi! Have a nice day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment