Wednesday, April 29, 2015

NOMNOMNOM WITH #H1MECREW

Shared by The Princesses @ H1ME

April 30th, 2015

[Erika]
So sorry I forgot to update ;-; I had an important event today so I went to sleep early forgetting to update this ;-; cries a river
So here's some homemade sushi~


April 29th, 2015

[Ling]
SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR SUGAAAAR! Nutella donuts from Tim Hortons yo.

  

April 28th, 2015

[Erika]
FRUITY TIME!! Who doesn't love berries~?

strawberry roses~


April 27th, 2015

[Ling]
It's healthy time!! So I was bored and didn't know what to get so I was like why not a salad. Yeah, shocking. Hohohohoho.

 

April 26th, 2015

[Erika]
It's still cold but hey. it's always time for SHAVED ICE~~

Strawberry shaved ice~


April 25th, 2015

[Ling]
Yoyo. So actually Erika and I went to get some Viet food today... But since she put up some Viet food yesterday, Imma get something else LOL



The amazing fried chicken from Basak! Them so good, but I didn't eat any because I already at with Erika earlier.. Poopies. But the smell, holy mama.


April 24th, 2015

[Erika]
I KNOW. I AM LATE. I TOTALLY FORGOT T-T

so here's some of my meal yesterday~

pho~


April 23rd, 2015

[Ling]
I felt very junky okay. So here's some fast food from Burger King ohoh.



April 22nd, 2015

[Erika]
This is from CACAO 70 (i don't remember the name of this though...) it was SUPERRRR SWEEEEET >_< very good though hehe


 
April 21st, 2015

[Ling]
I'm going to be very honest, I ate sushi today but I ate the whole thing before I remembered that I had to take a picture... but then my sister came home with macarons that I didn't eat but still. :D



April 20th, 2015

[Erika Ling]
Ohohoho guess who's taking over Erika's day! So Erika got some Tempura Noodle from Nosthés again! (I swear we need some sponsorship n If it's good or not, I don't know she didn't tell me and went straight to bed... But the picture does look good so let's say it's good :D

 

April 19th, 2015

[Ling]
Wooh! It's Sunday! So my usual breakfast is basically from À La Fine Pointe, I swear one of the best breakfast place yo. Although, very honestly, I'm biased because customer connections hihi.



 
April 18th, 2015

[Erika]
Here is our late lunch~ (we got the same thing)
From idk where
Bulgogi Bento


April 17th, 2015

[Ling]
Okay here come the ugliest picture we have of the month. I didn't really eat anything today and I was too tired when I ate so I didn't think of making it pretty of anything.


My mouth hurt hella a lot after dentist and I could barely open it because of the shot, like ew. I hate dentists even if I have braces okay. So I had to go for soft things, and I've been drinking water for most of the day anyway. So hihi.

April 16th, 2015

[Erika]
A drink from Starbucks to wake up a bit


My favorite drink: Green Tea frappuccino~


April 15th, 2015

[Ling]
WELL SEEMS LIKE I ALWAYS FORGET WHEN IT'S MY DAY BUT ALWAYS REMIND THE OTHERS ON THEIR DAY... Anyway, I totally forgot everything after UNIQ.. Oopsies 


I'm sorry for the half eaten pizza, but I forgot to take a picture until my sisters started to eat okay. Anyway, it was pizza night and Habs won so yipiheyho!



April 14th, 2015

[Erika]
and here comes Nosthés again =w=
Fried calamari balls ft salad
Rating: ★★★☆☆

For some reason I don't really like their salad dressing >< so bleh for that. but the calamari balls were okay~ the sauce was kinda very sour though LOL


April 13th, 2015

[Ling]
UURGH FINALLY! I had really no WiFi at home for the past hours... It's really awful... I heard my phone vibrate and woke up just for WiFi okay 8)
Japote: Tori-don
Rating: ★★★
So one of my favorite food stands because it's cheap hihi. But I think today they put a bit too much sauce so it was salty so it was meh.. Or else I would've given 5 stars LOL 




April 12th, 2015

[Erika]
okay. Let's be healthy today.
HOMEMADE TUNA PASTA SALADDDD~~~ been craving for it for the past few days so finally got around to do it lol.



April 11th, 2015

[Ling]
I AM LATE. I KNOW. But I had like no WiFi so.... hihi.

Appealing, I know ♥

So a few days ago was Erika's mommy's birthday and now it's my mommy's! Although it was the 9th, but meh, we usually celebrate things on Saturday because everyone wake up late Sunday, yeah 8D
And so we got her favorite, a.k.a SEAFOOD PARTY! #mysistersbarelyateanythingthoLOL 

  
April 10th, 2015

[Erika]
Haru Hana
Rating: ★★★
Didn't really eat today (again) so here is something we had at Haru Hana 2 days ago~
Okonomiyaki~ Japanese crepe with bacon and cabbage~ ft fish flakes and rice crispies lol

 
April 9th, 2015

[Ling]
Qing Hua Dumplings
Rating: ★★★
Food is pretty good. Sad that it's like half empty... Too bad it's like almost hidden between bigger restaurants. The only complaint I have is the juice.... Like man, the dumplings were peeing every time. Hihihi. Oh, and I have reunited with Mr Octopus, but in dumpling form ♥


Mr Octopus reincarnation in dumpling form that also went in my tummy. Oopsies.

 Pork Ear in Spicy Sauce
 Boiled Chicken + Celery Dumplings
Pan Fried Beef + Shallot Dumplings


April 8th, 2015

[Erika]

HARU HANA: Spicy Pork
Rating: ★★★
I went to have lunch with Ling and Sandy today~ We went to a place called Haru Hana and it was pretty good =w= 



April 7th, 2015
 
[Ling]

SUKIYAKI: BEEF YAKISOBA
Rating: ★★★
I wasn't exactly  hungry and there wasn't really anything interesting... So I just went to see my mom's friend and got free food 8) Woohoo! But it's good as always, I love them cooking ♥ pssh totally not biased



April 6th, 2015

[Erika]
I didn't actually eat today so this is a picture of a few weeks ago =3=
 
poutine~~~
 
 

  
April 5th, 2015

[Ling]
Okay so.. I forgot to take a picture of the family fest we had, ft. HaNeul... But oh well. We'll be having another one soon, hihi. So here is my quick and ugly lunch.. I had like 30min to eat okay.

  

April 4th, 2015

[Erika]
So today, I hung out with Ling again and of course. We had to go to NosThés (I wish this was sponsored u.u) and we decided we'd have lunch there as well~
Ling's lunch~ (Tonkatsu)

My lunch~ (Curry Tonkatsu)
  
 
April 3rd, 2015

[Ling]
OMG! I was about to forget to update...
So, today I was basically home alone all day... Yeah, #lazypoop for not going out once... #nothealthy
Anyway, I got to wake up early this morning, and tadaaah! Homemade croissant ♥



April 2nd, 2015

[Erika] 
Today was my mom's birthday so we decided to get her an 

Almond Strawberry cake~ 
ft 
Matcha milkshake~ (isn't the straw cool? c: )
note: no one bothered to change the calendar yet lol
The cake was really good *7* (or do I just love cake too much?) and the matcha milkshake was pretty good too not as good as the cake though.


April 1st, 2015

HEY Y'ALL! So a new month, a new theme! As you should know, we are big good junkies, and so this month being the National Food Month, we decided to, once again, get fat yoo.

[Ling]
Yeah yeah, it's April Fool, but we didn't really do anything, suckies.
I had to walk around downtown for like 30 minutes before finding something I want to eat...

KIM CHI KOREAN DELIGHT: BEEF BIBIMBAP 
Rating: ★★★☆☆
It wasn't too bad, but it was not extremely good either.. Maybe it's because I got there when they just opened around 11:20AM, but hey, at least I got food.



No comments:

Post a Comment