Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Frito Lay: Ruffle's Poutine and Doritos' Dinamita (Nacho Picoso + Chile Limón) Chips Review

Shared by the Princesses @ H1ME
 

Woohoooo! More foood~~ This is from about a month ago.. But yeah, we lazy booties never put anything up on time :D


Ling's verdict
This was pretty salty and not exactly poutine? But meh, they tried.. It's not too bad, I'd eat them if people were to offer me more tho hihihihihi

Erika's verdict
It just tasted salty and slightly smoky? But hey. They're chips anyway so they were good hihi =w=

Sandy's verdict
Honestly, I don't taste the poutine and I find it quite salty. It isn't my type of chips.


Ling's verdict
I am really just meh about this. Like, yeah it's okay but not my favorite... The cheese was more like spicy. But still, some cheese.

Erika's verdict
I couldn't really taste the cheese? #disappointedAsAlways

Sandy's verdict
Bof these chips didn't give a of a huge impact. I don't like it, but I also don't hate it. I could taste a little bit of cheese and it wasn't as spicy as I expected.



Ling's verdict
I prefer the Takis over this one as it has less flavour.. But heck this one the lemon has a stronger taste!

Erika's verdict
This tasted just like the Takis we got from MunchPak but slightly weaker?

Sandy's verdict
As Ling and Erika said, it is very similar to the Takis. I could taste more the sourness in these chips, but I find it less spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment