Wednesday, September 16, 2015

SEVENTEEN - 만세 (MANSAE) MV Reaction

Shared by The Princess @ H1ME


SEVENTEEN - 만세 (MANSAE) MV https://youtu.be/9M7k9ZV67c0

----------

Erika's opinion
ERMAHGAWDDDDDDDD. I SWEAR. I HAVE BEEN BLESSED. Junghan looks like an elf with that silver hair (not in a bad way lol). And Vernon's acting though HAHAHAHAHAHA S.Coups is just SKAJSFLNASFN I can keep going but yes. I have had this album on repeat for the past week now. This is bad for my heart.

Ling's opinion
HOLY MOLY KASHOULAKI! I'm in looooove ♥ #totallynotbiased. Wonwoo's acting is so in point and I will forever never understand how boys "fall in love with a girl that just slapped them" Nopes. 1) Too cheesy. 2) Nops. Anyway, I swear, this mini album is going on repeat for me. School boy concept eh. Thank you Pledis. Big big thank you hihi.


JOIN OUR GROUP ORDER FOR SEVENTEEN M&G [CLOSED]:
http://himeechans.blogspot.ca/2015/09/group-order-seventeen-boys-be-meet.html
----------

CIAOOO ♥

4 comments:

  1. hiii i just started watching your mv reactions lol you're hilarious �� especially with those "holy moly" reaction lmao same girl, same. continue doing what you're doing!��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, ever since I've known the debut of seventeen, I was like woah, they all so handsome and charming! Their like another EXO and I hope that they'll become popular! I listened to all their songs in this album and it was great! I started to like them even more and hope that they can be more popular and recognised! Lastly, really hope I can win this giveaway because sadly I don't have any albums , not even a single 1 and I really hope to win this!
    Please please please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts about Seventeen is that these 13 little dorks are basically my life lol. They are really amazing! and a big total package i mean all of them are visuals just look at them akchshhx. They are all funny, cute, hansome and nice. That's why I can't pick a bias from them XD and they can make their own music and their own choreography! (Shoutout to Woozi and Hoshi lolol) All of them are hardworking too especially some are still young and are still going to school but they manage to still keep up with their studies and idol life. Plus even if they are tired they still manage to smile and make their fans happy. Also because of them i went back to kpop (unloyal kpop stan here xD). To make it short, they are an amazing and unique group and they deserve all the love and fame they are getting! I hope i can win this giveaway but i won't expect or hope that much cause i don't really want to get my hopes up XD thanks for making this giveaway! #himeechans

    ReplyDelete