Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas Trees in Montreal Downtown Area

Shared by Ling @ H1ME

HELLO Y'ALL!!

So Erika and I went out again today and so we're adding two other Christmas Trees to the collection even though Christmas passed like a week ago~ But hey, late or not, they're always very pretty!

Complexe Desjardins. I was on my way to meet Erika and had to stop for this yo.

SWATOW yo! See the fake snow ;)

Out outing post will be up very soon~~


HOLA PEOPLE! ♥

This is a collection of picture of Christmas Trees in Montreal, mainly around the Downtown area because I kind of stuck there the whole winter, hihi.

I'm not sure if I have them all, but let's say that's all I found in my phone gallery for now. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Pepsi Forum before we went to watch a movie~

Not a tree tree, but still a kind of tree with Paddington on top

Tree full of plushies, also seen on our IG

Alexis Nihon Mall's pretty white tree
 
 Hôpital de Réadaptation Villa Medica (from when I went to see grandma)

Pretty decorated tree near Erika's house

Cute little pink tree at Rona Store with Erika

X-Mas trees as light on Ste-Cathrine Streets

The only decoration at the UV building of Concordia University

 
 This is a little extra of stars at Alexis Nihon Mall, just because it's pretty

8 comments:

  1. oh my god. this is amazing. IT'S GORGEOUS. OwO Good job taking these beautiful pictures <3 love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays! They are really pretty thank you for posting this! the plushy tree is so cute >3<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you~~~ That plushy tree is just so amazing! Happy holidays to you too :D
      -Ling

      Delete
  3. Wow! They are beautiful! I wish i saw this post on Christmas... it's still pretty! I think I should visit Montreal next year on Christmas haha! Happy holidays girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Montreal sure is a beautiful city! We'll try to post more pictures~ Happy Holidays!! :D
      -Ling

      Delete