Tuesday, December 23, 2014

ERIC NAM - MEET&GREET Exclusive MD with Ling

Shared by Ling @ H1ME

[UPDATE]

Please, Eric is a real dork. He's wonderful, okay.Although WHY is no one reading my messages ;-; So much effort tho. First Yugyeom, now Eric. But it's okay I guess.. It was fun because Eric is gorgeous. Yeah. Handsome boy. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

oKAY, it's almost 7AM (actually only 6:38AM) but let's say I'll be heading off to bed now. Because yeah, sore throat coming up. Maybe it was the chocolate we ate yesterday... We kind of ate quite a lot yeah.. Nighty morning people! (Yeah, but it's morning over here.. Hihi!)


Oh I forgot it was like some sort of break ad. Oh he's always talking a tiny bit at the same time. I think? I don't know. But Eric is a real dork okay. WHY DIDN'T YOU READ MY WHOLE THING. Sad. I actually spent time thinking what to write you know. Okay. Done!


I'm in the Top5. I'm in the Toooo5 Yeahhhh Uh Huh. Yeaaaah. Leggo. Uh Huh. Yeah.


Yes, I'm up at 5AM just to watch Eric... But when I'm about to buy some more merchs, I just go blank and have nothing to say to our little man here. Saaad. I'm blank okay.


YOOHOO! Stay tune with another Meet&Greet with Ling! Hopefully this time I'll get to be in the Top5... But also, stay awake through the whole hour since it's at 5:30AM.. 

Watch it too at 7:30PM KST - http://mwave.interest.me/meetgreet/view/134


No comments:

Post a Comment