Saturday, December 20, 2014

FULL #H1MECrew Outing!!

Shared by The Princess @ H1ME

Pictures credit to our lovely Ha Neul that got home and played video games. (and whoever adds their own pics also)

Erika: much miam until we got to the end
Ling: Yeah... MIAM at the beginning........... only.
Erika: miam. very oily tho :/
They were very greasy :[

Erika: dimsum at a sushi place. #2kewl4u

Erika: Grilled salmon sushi.... miam.... altho i didn't eat a single piece of that~ ^^

Erika: much disappointment... mochi was crumbly... not mushy. ;-; (note: She feels it.)
She's watching you. Oh yeah, she is.

Erika: because yes. i needed a Large bubble tea.
Later on we went to drink bubble tea and talk about life. 'Cuz that's what we do.

Ling little section because I'm fab like that.
NOTE TO EVERYONE. If you ever can't finish the whole thing, I will share you a deep secret: Always bring a Ziploc bag, it'll save your life.

I TRIED. I really. But you know, not all my selfies are perfect.. HaNeul wasn't there, tho. She already "left".. We saw her at the metro, I waved like a crazy madwoman, squishing the man next to the window, but HaNeul didn't see me. SAD.


And here, I show you how we text each other. This is our dear Sandy.


No, her real name isn't Simone, it's really Sandy. I give out people new names, okay. Very French-ish, and creative. Hit me up if you want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment