Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Who is HaNeul?

Shared by The Princess @ H1ME


Ahem. Let's start a little bit with the history of this group.

Over a year ago, three girls, by the name of Ling, Erika and HaNeul, have decided to form a dance crew with the name "Unik". But that didn't quite happen because we all know how lazy worms we are. Yes. Hihi. And so, that idea kind of faded away, and we decided to vlog instead!

As you can see, Ling and Erika have more time to spare for traveling around the town and meeting up, unlike HaNeul who has strict curfew hours. And so the two started to be more into this blogging/vlogging thing, while HaNeul also has her own gaming Youtube channel. (That I don't do much with but shhhhhhhhhhh.)

Why isn't there a lot of pictures or video of HaNeul? Simply because she prefers to stay behind the camera, like our dear member Sandy.

HaNeul is important to the team as anyone else is. Little reminder: We are girlS who do random things for fun. There isn't a specific number, we just gather and have fun together ♥

HaNeul will officially make her appearance on the blog in January with her own version of  "every day"  So stay tuned~!

HaNeul's little corner
*subtly tries to insert a message but fails* I expected a picture, but hey. I guess one picture is okay. I thought, why not join the "every day" tag, so yep. I have a pretty boring life, but I'll try my best to be as entertaining as possible. I'm a very awkward poop, that's why I stay behind cameras. Kinda just too nervous and it's not really my thing. I do like photography, but not about me.

(Also I generally like to stay home and play video games.)

No comments:

Post a Comment