Monday, January 5, 2015

IT'S ICE AGE ERA

Shared by Ling @ H1ME

YO PEOPLE! :D
A new update from yesterday's awful weather.. HaNeul already wrote about it in her every day, and Erika even replied to a comment.. But deng, it's very very cold. But seriously, holy molly, today was even colder than yesterday!

 

Luckily, unlike Erika and HaNeul, I didn't have to go to school today, so whereever I went, it was pretty close by. I gave up on going out because it was hella way too cold. The worst of all. I basically only had to go out during the night, so it was probably even colder LOL


Basically, around 8AM, everything was still frozen, and a little disgustingly melted due to salt but got refrozen because it was just hella super duper uper cold. I seriously wanted to cry when I met the very cold wind this morning. It was just so awful.

 

Around 1PM,  things go a tiny bit more worst as the weather got even colder! Like, come on Mother Nature! I did ask for some snow the other day, but THIS? It's horrible. I really really admire those who're living in the North man.


The sidewalks were just so slippery and bad, that people basically had to walk in the road. So conclusion of the day: Walk in the road, where there's little ice or else you will fall on your booty, and that's gonna hurt, a lot. Also, on the highway, it was a lot better than regular roads. So imagine, if the highway was just "not bad".... yeah, awful. I really hope this bad cold is going away soon....


Now, around 6PM, all the snow was basically real ice.... So hard.


This is at St-Michel and near Laurier. Like dude, people, everything was really really frozen.. I don't even have other words to describe this.. Most of the roads were empty anyway because who the heck would go out in this weather.. So just be really careful if you're heading out!


We basically found a wannabe ice rink. We went out a bit from the car just to test it okay. Like, that was how frozen everything was. It basically support humans and we can sliiiide~

But still, I'll always be having fun on the ice, because come on, it's the only time you can slide around with no skates on okay.


Still! Everyone, be careful and dress very warmly! Watch where you step so that you won't fall flat on your booty, or even face..

3 comments:

  1. How was it today? Did you guys slip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today was so much warmer than yesterday ermahgawd o3o But there's still ice everywhere.... u.u" A lot of snow has been removed but the ice snow still remains at some places... /sigh... still pretty dangerous ;-; Ling will reply very soon =w=
      ~Erika

      Delete
    2. YO TODAY I FOUND A FULL LENGHT ICED SIDEWALK. I played there until the bus came, yep.
      But the weather was soo much better than yesterday! Last night, I couldn't take my hand out of my pockets without half dying, but today just felt good!
      Apparently, it'll get cold tomorrow again, but it'll be better starting Friday!! Weeheee! Very happy because I only have to go out in the cold Friday morning LOL
      -Ling

      Delete