Sunday, January 4, 2015

Frozen day [Erika's edition]

Shared by Erika @ H1ME

Hello everybodaaayyy~ It has been 4 days since I stopped writing my 'Every day' /sigh... it feels weird u.u HAHAHA
anyway~ the reason why I decided to write today is I DIDN'T HAVE ELECTRICITY ALL DAY AND I WENT OUT. IN THE FROZEN STREETS. 

So I basically woke up at 12:50pm and dun dun dun. no electricity. So my mom decided to take us out shopping, but when we came back (around 3pm) still no electricity ;-; sooo I decided to go outside with my camera and take picturesss 
note: IT WAS VERY SLIPPERY OUTSIDE.

frozen branchessss

I was trying to separate the frozen branch from the ground

more frozen branches ft snowww

frozen branches are beautiful alright? =w=

I was trying to melt an icicle


more branchess

icee

moree

Frozen tree branches
 

so pretty

prettyyy

icicles on the electricity thingy

icicles on the window thingy

zoooommm

icicles on the carr

heh prettyyy

frozen dead leaf :(

this could totally be a wallpaper on my laptop LOL
ALSO check out Ling's version!

3 comments:

  1. can you guys update tomorrow on how it is? (how slippery it is and all) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very cold and I'm a bit lazy today, but it's still very frozen and cold.
      Very cold.
      Very very cold. I was indoors and I was shaking.

      The sidewalks are still frozen, the snow has a thick layer of ice and there are still some icicles hanging here and there.

      I don't have any pictures since I get home pretty late and my mom is already home, so I apologize ^^"

      -Haneul

      Delete
    2. Yup. Like Haneul said, it's still frozen LOL quite dangerous tbh... Had to walk on the road since the sidewalks were EXTREMELY frozen. It's freezing cold too (feeling -26°C I think?). By the time I got home, I couldn't feel my legs anymore.. ;-; I saw a lot of people slip and fall todayy x.x Although I almost fell too but I saved myself LOL (I only slipped heh) You wouldn't want to be here haha u.u"
      ~Erika

      Delete