Saturday, February 28, 2015

DAILY CONFESSION WITH #H1MECREW

Shared by The Princess @ H1ME

February 28th, 2015

Finally the last day of confession! So this concludes the month of Frebruary~ See you next month, woohooo!! :D

[Ling]
I like to read about my astro signs, hihi.

February 27th, 2015

[Erika]
I'm extremely sassy.

February 26th, 2015

[Haneul]
I enjoy long walks while listening music. It's just so nice. 

February 25th, 2015

[Ling]
I'm really really bad with directions...

February 24th, 2015

[Erika]
When I'm annoyed, I yell at people. A LOT. yep. 

February 23rd, 2015

[Haneul] 
I really hate having to do something last minute that I didn't plan on doing because it ruins my other plans and so on. I get pissed or cranky because I don't want to do it. 

February 22nd, 2015

[Ling]
Even if I seem to be eating candies, ice cream or wtv all the time. I really like salty food more than sweet stuffs.

February 21st, 2015

[Erika]
Maths is my enemy. 

February 20th, 2015

[Haneul]
When I was young, I went to Australia and I used to be so scared of koalas I started crying.

February 19th, 2015

[Ling]
Somehow, people tend to have this "studious, quiet, hard-working" image of me.. But really, I do everything so last minute and lots of blabla. I guess that helped. Well, I mean, just compare me with the rest of the #H1MECrew, hihi O:)

February 18th, 2015

[Erika]
My motivation disappears within an hour. So if I want to do something/get something done, I have to do it at the exact moment I am motivated or else it's never going to be done. EVER.

February 17th, 2015

[Haneul]
I'm a forgetful person. I'll remind myself to do something, the next minute I forget. Like. What. Brain plz. 

February 16th, 2015

[Ling]
I really like anything grape flavor. Like give me grape medicine, I'll take it, just not banana please. That one tastes awful, like big ew.

February 15th, 2015

[Erika]
I like anything classified as girly? clothes, shoes, bags, designs, jewelry (although I barely wear any) and all that~ also. SIMPLICITY. yasss =w= 

February 14th, 2015

[Haneul] (holy poop it's Valentine's Day alrdy)
I get distracted very, very easily and sometimes it aggravates me because I can't concentrate ;-;

February 13th, 2015

[Ling]
To be very very honest, cheesy stuffs are my guilty pleasure.. But then it makes me cringe so much, I'm not even sure if it is or not.... Or maybe it is very not. But oh well, it's a kinda-ish confession still :D

February 12th, 2015

[Erika]
I have decision issues LOL I can't decide for anything 

February 11th, 2015

[Haneul]
I really, really like creepypastas. 

February 10th, 2015

[Ling]
I ADORE HyunA. She's my all-time favorite artist. Been a fan since her Wonder Girls days, and never stopped loving her ♥

February 9th, 2015

[Erika]
I can't drink anything hot/lukewarm/warm. I can't stand it.

February 8th, 2015

[HaNeul]
Although I get really anxious when calling others, skyping with friends really makes me happy. I don't know why, but I feel like I'm actually interacting comfortably with others and I can somehow be myself without feeling so self-conscious. 

February 7th, 2015

[Ling]
I often talk to myself out loud because what if I was actually in a TV show and the audience wanted to know what I was thinking?

February 6th, 2015

[Erika]
I love pastries. 
  
February 5th, 2015

[HaNeul]
I get really, really bad nightmares. Sometimes, I wake up so shaken I start crying and I'm sweating and it's the worst, most dreadful feeling in the world. Most of the time, the nightmares are so vivid the trauma stays in me for the whole day. Aand it really ruins my day because it's constantly haunting me. I can feel it. 

February 4th, 2014

[Ling]
I'm scared of the dark. Never leave me alone in a dark place, I'll cry. and laugh a bit, but I'll really cry.

February 3rd, 2015

[Erika]
My self-confidence level is probably at 2%. I mean. In school or in daily life, it's still at 2%. At school, when I do things, I'm never really sure so I usually need to check the answer right after I'm done or else I freak out u.u yup. that sounds so dramatic ermahgawd. That sounds like something Haneul would say hihi

February 2nd, 2015

[HaNeul]
I really like ramen with cheese. It's really good. 

February 1st, 2015

Hey y'all!! So after our "Every day", we're doing something new to keep the blog alive! As the title says, we'll be confessing something each day, so get ready to know our little secrets! Might be surprising, might be funny, who knows~

[Ling]
I just like to laugh at everything even if it's not funny, just to make things funny because I think I'm funny.

[Erika]
I'm scared of anything that flies. Birds, insects, and all that.

[HaNeul]
I really like to play video games alone, relax and drink some tea. 

2 comments: