Monday, February 16, 2015

HUNGRY BEFORE GYM

Shared by The Princesses @ H1ME


Yasas people! So this is another food review, yahoo!
Just like the title obviously says, we went to eat before gym, hihi. It was like 11:30AM, and that's about lunch time, and we both didn't get to eat breakfast, so we decided to pig out before exercising. So, we passed by this newly opened, pretty fancy, Greek court. It was too pretty to just ignore and Erika was craving for Greek food, so why not? See our review of what we ate down below~




Ling's verdict
Traditional Souvlaki
Yooo, to be honest, this is like my first time eating some Greek food. I wasn't sure what my expectations were before trying that, but it tasted like how it looked. Like the veggies tasted like veggies and the porc is porc. Hihi. It was pretty good. The porc was a little salty tho, but overall, it was tasty. I'd totally go for another, except please make it smaller, my mouth isn't big ;-;


Erika's verdict
Gyro
It was pretty goooood although I kind of regret asking for an all-dressed one.... hated the onions >< the salad was meeeh too much olive oil, the cheese was not to my taste but shoving it all aside, it was pretty good =w=

No comments:

Post a Comment