Saturday, March 21, 2015

TRIP AWAY WITH #HIME

Shared by Erika @ H1ME

This is very late lol. but here it is!

Location: from NYC to Florida to the Bahamas

Hello guys!!!!!! So I was actually supposed to do an "Every day update" BUT I realized that i didn't have access to WiFi on my cruise soooo here we are, doing "Travel month"! yep yep yep. So I left for New York on March 1st at 1am and got there at ~8am? from there, we had to check in and let me tell you that it was really bad ;-;
If you're wondering on what cruise I went on, it was the Norwegian Breakaway.


So as a person who only wanted some peace and quiet, I didn't enroll into anything offered to me (Splash Academy or Teenage idk what) and because of that, I really didn't do much. just to summarize: sleep, eat, walk around, arcade, eat, nap, watch TV, arcade, eat, sleep. Sometimes I'd go and watch shows but meh. Too lazy most of the times.
Day 1:
on tha cruise. waiting to sail (still pretty frozen)




Day 2:
movingggg towards Floridaaaaa there's honestly nothing to do on board.... I TRIED TO GET A PIKACHU FROM THE CLAW MACHINE THINGY. WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL. Good food everywhere though.
#fancy

 DUN DUN DUN #colorful

Day 3:
still on board doing nothing. still moving.
Day 4:
I went on shoreeeee, went to the cocoa beach and just came back and rested. yep.  (ft a lot of food. yasss)
SO

COLORFUL

Day 5:
We were supposed to stop idk where. but apparently for some reason the cruise wasn't able to stop at a port or whatever. So the only way to go on shore was to use the emergency boats? And being super lazy, I refused to go. Food was too good.
Day 6:
Went on shore to go "Discover Atlantis", where I took picturesss
#PINKKKKK for Ling

glass sculpture

up there

don't remember lol

something useful back then. don't remember what

a diving suit or something

don't remember...

am i going to caption all these?

you bet i am. hoho

FISHHHH

#imfab

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SWIM FOR YOU LIFEEE

OH POOP. WHERE'S MA FAMILY.

you no see me...

i'm going to poke you hihi

swimmm

do you see meeee? NO YOU DON'T HAHAHA

ceiling

AMANANANAMAMANANANOM

me iz in luv wiz da ground

I'M TOO KEWL. MOOOVEEE

baby turtles. hoho.
SWIMMMMMMMMMMM AWAYYYYYYYY

Day 7:
Back on board!! back to doing nothing but hey there's an arcade! :D #muchmoneywasted
YASSSS TOWEL ELEPHANT HIHI


#much

W

A

T

E

R

ohoho

water again

bloop

bloop

IS THAT LAND

BLOOOOOOP

Day 8:
BACK TO NYC!

ANYWAYYYY yep. Ling's "TRIP AWAY" will be up soon (or nah idk) so STAY TUNEDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment