Sunday, March 22, 2015

Unite The Mic [Fanaccount] by Ling

Shared by Ling @ H1ME

* Just saying, my #tripaway will be up soon, just waiting for the pictures to be uploaded first. And fancams to come also~ Be patient, yo~ *

UNITE THE MIC WAS THE BEST THING OF MY LIFE, LIKE NOT EVEN A BIT REGRETTING THIS WHOLE TRIP. Like yeah, I got on a slight argument the night before with my mom, but then this happened? Hallelujah. Like man, forget the LottoMax that I didn't win that night, I totally hit jackpot still.

WARNING SAN E teasing PIC WILL BE DOWN THERE.
Oh, and I don't put any watermarks or wtv, but please do not take any pictures without credits (#himeechans), or imma be hunting you down.

 
 San E ☺ Ailee ☺ Jay Park

First off, fan sign. I swear, this has to be the best thing from both Ailee and San E. Jay Park seemed to be a bit tired, so I didn't talk to him much aside from "Hi" and "Bye". Yeah, sorry Jay. But then, how could I be okay after Ailee FREAKING TOUCHED MY HAND. Ahem.
I wasn't a big fan of San E, like I didn't know him much, aside from a few title tracks and his MCing for Unpretty Rapstar. So I just smiled and said thank you when he drew a big star. But man, anyone could feel welcomed and really nice with him. He's like Eric Nam rap version, yeah.
And for Ailee, CAN I JUST SCREAM? Since she was the one I was aiming for, I tried to take my time. So I basically just told her "Yo I painted my nails, inspired from you" Yeah, I Yo-ed her. She took my hand and was like "OMG Look she got me on her nails" And then San E also touched my hand a bit, and dear mama, I swear I could faint right on that spot. So yep, that's basically it for the fan sign since we had to leave the place quickly... #sadlife

Just because me selfie is very important. Never miss that ;)


So, around 6:20PM, we were making the LOOOONG line to get in. Although it didn't take that much time, since ticketing was pretty quick, but meh. Still pretty long line, it made at least a few streets yo. And man, I didn't think there'd be that many male fans. Like yeah, I expected a few, but not a bunch LOL Glad everyone came tho. This was totally not something to miss.

BY THE WAY, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR SAN E FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO TAKE ANY PICTURES. I WAS TRYING TO BE CAREFUL SINCE SECURITY WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME.. BUT LIKE EVERYONE JUST TOOK THEIR PHONES OUT AND HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SO I TOOK MINE OUT FOR AILEE TOO HIHI.

But no worry San E, I will forever treasure our time together up there on stage, and will forever love you. and not cheat. totally promising that.

San E started off with my favorite song of his, Body Language. Anyway, skip skip to my part, because man, I don't know how I'm still breathing, or being okay, actually I'm not, but yeah. And URUUGHHGH SAN E IS JUST SO SWEET, I MIGHT AS WELL JUST FAINT HERE AS I AM TYPING UP THIS FANACCOUNT. I AM JUST NOT OKAY, OKAY?

He basically serenaded me to Love Sick. Honestly, I was so ready to rap whatever line he was going to give me, but I only got to do the Love Sick part, WHERE MY VOICE HAD TO SOUND HORRIBLY BROKEN? Man, the many mistakes I've done to him. I apologize.

So basically when San E chose me to go up there, I didn't think enough. More like I went dumbo mode. And I thought I was supposed to go up from the side. Well.... No..... I was trying to, and he held his hand out, so I casually pulled but then fell back down LOL I AM REALLY SORRY. I AM HEAVY I KNOW. Then before he serenaded, I really didn't hear what he was saying, so I just said 'yes' to everything, so another sorry there. And finally, I was going to trip on his towel, THAT I DID NOT THINK OF ASKING TO TAKE IT? HOW DUMB WAS I MAN. But still, album + flower + selfie, what more can I ask for.

AND MAN I WAS GLAD I PUT ON SOME DEODORANT AND SLIGHT PERFUME. IDK HOW ELSE I COULD BE EMBARASSED.

Dear San E, thank you for the best night ever ever everrr ♥ 


BECAUSE I'M BEING A BIG FAT SELFISH POO. Ain't uploading my selfie with San E, it's just for my eyes. Hihihihihi. aLTHOUGH ERIKA HAS IT. But I kinda have to share my happiness with my half-sis, yeah?

Once again, thank you Missy K for these amazing pictures! There're a bunch more, but I'm lazy to put them all here, just look up on IG or Twitter, or Tumblr, or idk what LOL

Next: Ailee!!!!!!
She sung her story. And man, she was beautiful, and amazing, and beautiful and awesome, and beautiful.

"I don't know if it's hot here, temperature wise, or if it's just you guys" Or something like that. BUT AILEE, WHAT'S WITH ALL THAT CHEESE.

Her story was just very sappy. Like she was glad to be here, and started with her Heaven song, which everyone just have to know it, yeha. Next she also said how she cried in the studio trying to perfect for the fans the song that was produced even before her debut, Singing Got Better. But yeah, she sang all her hit songs.

Around the middle, when she sang I Will Show You, I just kinda had to laugh, so like the attempt of HaNeul, Erika and me to dance to some songs, just failed. And this song was my jam for a while, hihi.

OH. OMG. I JUST REMEMBERED. AILEE SUNG ARIANA GRANDE'S PROBLEM. CAN I JUST DIE? LIKE MAN THAT WAS IN MY FAVORITES FOR SO LONG. AND AILEE JUST CAME HERE CASUALLY SINGING AND DANCING. AND LIKE HER BODY WAVE IS JUST SO HELLA SEX. AND OMG I JUST CAN'T.

She also sang two songs from Immortal Song (I Will Always Love You + Georgia On My Mind). And man, her voice is just so amazing, I was going to die because of the beautifulness. 

To be very honest, I don't have much to say about Ailee's performance. She's da bae, and I was on awe the whole time. Like the most perfect perfection of all. Everyone just has to praise her. Like deeng, what a babe.

I swear, not only Ailee is pretty, but her back dancers were hella hot too. There's this short haired one, and like deeeeng. Her aura was strong and sexy. Idk what her name is, but I got her for like 3 seconds on fancam LOL




GO AHEAD AND PRAISE MY PHOTO SKILLS. Like deng, I was proud of myself when I took these. When the hell do you ever see me hold a camera, or actually anything technolgy, correctly, huh? Never, except this time. Woot woot. 

Next Jay to da Park!

So he'd obviously sing his "idol songs" first, like Know Your Name and Joah. I was amazed by how he just owned the stage. Idk, but his stage presences was A++

Then he invited a member from AOMG, Ugly Duck. WHICH I SCREAMED SO LOUDLY BECAUSE LIKE UGLY DUCK AND GRAY ARE MY FAVORITES OF THE CREW AND CAN I JUST LIKE SCREAM LOUDLY NOW, UUURGH. 

They rapped and rapped some of their rapping song raps. Yeah, that totally made lots of sense LOL

Dear Jay Park, I know you were excited.. And you just kinda had to jump off stage to please the fans, while you were HALF NAKED, like mucho chocolate, guise. But like thank you for jumping on my seat........ And thank god my camera was still okay despite his clumsy jumping.

Really, while everyone was just shoving on him to touch him, I was only thinking of my stuffs.. Like out of all the seats, yeah maybe one had a bigger purse and had my flower in there, and the other was more stuffed... but like, hey. My camera.

Okay, done with complaining LOL Not blame Jay too much, since camera's still okay. So I should be happy. 

Anyway, since Jay Park's style is more Hip Hop / Clubbing, or wtv. He obviously made us all stand up, which was amazing. Like everyone was jumping, dancing and all. Like I said, totally awesome stage presence.

AND DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I WAS SO READY TO SEE HIM TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT? YEAH. WE TOTALLY PREDICTED IT. LIKE COME ON. IT'S JAY PARK, HE GOTTA TAKE IT OFF, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES HE CHANGED SHIRTS, HE STILL GONNA HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF.

DEM CHOCOLATES THO. not my style, because I'm more of belly, like San E, but still. CHOCOLATES. if you still wonder; chocolate = abs.

 iF YOU ASK, YES. I HAD TO PUT UP DERP JAY.
 NAKeD BAckkk yoooOOOO I got it in fancam, no worries gurls, I have it, almost HD.


Finally! Hi-Touch time! I swear, San E's eyebrow game was just so strong. I think I might as well just add that to my ideal man.

Oh, did I tell you that I just realized, after the concert, like on my way back home that San E could actually fit for my ideal man?
Soft hands ✓
Forehead/ Side cut hair ✓
No abs, or belly preferred ✓
Pretty nostrils ✓
4 yeas gap max ✕
Yep, this be my ideal man. Although that last one could be reconsidered because he da only 30 years old, and Calvin is over that age. LOL

Anyway, my conclusion is that San E's hands are hella soft and I'd totally hold them forever. Ailee's hands were a bit more rough. And Jay's well, it's pretty manly LOL


Finally, us going back to the hotel! Well, not really us, since I only selfie myself, hihi. But man, what a great night.

 San E just had to mess up my name like 573490 times LOL But still, what a sweetheart ♥
 I'm telling you all, this was after the concert. And it's also me now. #verynotokay

I think this has to be the longest post I've ever made... Maybe even longer than Erika's.. wow, congrats alien.

Once again, do not take any pictures without credits (#himeechans).

No comments:

Post a Comment