Sunday, February 28, 2016

FEBRUARY CONFESSION WITH #H1MECREW

Shared by The Princess @ H1ME


February 29th, 2016

[Sandy]
I am a total hoarder. What? everything can be useful!

February 28th, 2016

[Ling]
I love otters a lot. I'm a mustelidae lover, but then otters get me more. Like otters are love.

February 27th, 2016

[Erika]
The group that got me into KPOP is BEAST.

February 26th, 2016

[Haneul]
I really, really like winter. Like y'all, I absolutely hate summer. It's just hot and sweaty and humid and gross. 

February 25th, 2016

[Sandy]
I am really into old Korean songs from the 1990-2000. I probably know more old songs than the recent ones. 

February 24th, 2016

[Ling]
I don't know how I'm Canadian, but I dislike winter. Like really really dislike.

February 23rd, 2016

[Erika]
I used to be an avid iPhone fan, but when the iPhone 5 came out, it fell short on my expectations and bleh. So now, I'm very *^* for Samsung LOL.

February 22nd, 2016

[Haneul]
I like to read my horoscope (every day) and also enjoy playing with tarot cards. They're very intriguing. 

February 21st, 2016

[Sandy]
I prefer salty food over sweets. 



February 20th, 2016

[Ling]
I spend a lot of money. It's no secret, but I spend lots.


February 19th, 2016

[Erika] 
I don't really like chocolate. 

February 18th, 2016

[Haneul]
I can't eat sweet things without water or milk. 

February 17th, 2016

[Sandy]
I tried sake for the first time with my family, I enjoyed it more than I expected! It wasn't that bad.

February 16th, 2016

[Ling]
Even though I seem to be easy-going, chill, #yolo 99.9% of the time, I actually freak out for the smallest thing if they're not done my way.

February 15th, 2016

[Erika]
Since I like food very much, I also like to cook :D

February 14th, 2016

[HaNeul]
(AAAYYYY IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY :D)
If I watch long videos or movies, I need to eat food or do something with my hands or else I can't focus. Aka why I've never finished a drama.

February 13th, 2016

[Sandy]
In my group of friends, I am always the one who is lost. Conversations, directions, etc., you name it.

February 12th, 2016

[Ling]
I never wanted a child until Dino happened. But then, I kinda still don't want a child.

February 11th, 2016

[Erika]
I really like food.

February 10th, 2016

[HaNeul]
I don't excel in anything because I like variety and I'm not strong-willed LOL

February 9th, 2016

[Sandy]
The majority of my time is either spent on Netflix or drawing. :D

February 8th, 2016

[Ling]
I have a really really really short attention span. Like I can forget something in less than 0.0001 seconds :D

February 7th, 2016

[Erika]
I have in interest in researching useless things, but HATE to do researches for school.

February 6th, 2016

[HaNeul]
Midnight snacks while watching streams are how I roll at night B]

February 5th, 2016

[Ling]
Sandy stole my day yesterday >:(
ANYWAY. TODAY WAS THE BIG DAY. This isn't really a confession but I GOT MY BRACES OFF!!!!!

February 4th, 2016

[Sandy]
As Ling would say, my "forever favorite French song" is Non Rien De Rien by Edith Piaf.  <3

February 3rd, 2016

[Erika]
Milk tea > Iced tea

February 2nd, 2016

[HaNeul]
I can't sleep without a lamp.

February 1st, 2016

Hi hi everyone!! We're back with a daily confession for February!! This is going to be a tradition every year to share about ourselves in this beautiful month of love! ♥ 

This month features all 4 of us; HaNeul, Erika, Ling and Sandy~

[HaNeul]
I love snow.

[Erika]
There's a stray cat living under my balcony and we made him a small home outta a box.

[Ling]
I probably said this in a previous confession. But I love peach. Like a lot. Everything peach ♥

[Sandy]
I had a super awkward moment with Erika's neighbor at her house a while ago. I'm blaming Ling for telling me that it was Erika who just got home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment