Sunday, February 28, 2016

MORE RAMEN~

Shared by Ling @ H1ME


Ichifuku Japanese Ramen
Rate: 4 star

General Overview
Once again, we're late for the week's food. And, another typical day where Sandy ditched us.

Anyway, We kinda arrived to the ramen place like 30 minutes before their break/closing time. But then, one dude, or man same thing, came like 2 minutes before the break LOL.

The environment is small, nice and cozy. Maybe it's because we weren't there at peak hour, but the waiters were very welcoming and made sure we were satisfied with the service! Except, one thing. We just came in, sat, got the menu, two seconds later "Are you ready to order?" Sorry miss, we didn't even have time to look at the menu yet xD

Overall, the food is really tasty. The broth is perfectly delicious and seasoned. Ramen is amazing. The gyozas.. Well, they're gyozas! We've got much tastier than these before, but they're still edible and just right. Finally, the dessert was really light and nutty! It was perfect to balance the heavy meal~! ;D

When you're craving for a good bowl of hot ramen in downtown, definitely the place to go! Only the ramen tho. We haven't really tried anything else. Maybe more later on?

PS: One thing Ling will never get use to is the loud GOCHISO SAMA DESHITA. How to Japanese food people get so excited and loud all the time for that. Like wow. A+ for your energy!



Tonkotsu Kuro Mayu Ramen
Ling's verdict
Honestly, the ramen is quite good. Except, we were rushing to eat so the goodness wasn't fully there. We didn't exactly have to rush rush but we kinda felt bad to arrive late, #oops. Anyway, even though it was a "salty" broth, I didn't feel it that much. Like it was just perfect to my taste. I might've been craving ramen for a while, yes again, but this is a blessing to my tummy. Especially in the cold and rainy weather. The chewiness of the noodles were perfect, and everything was just so well combined together, excellent job, Ichifuku!
Like always, I didn't eat the egg, and didn't finish the meat. Why? I don't know. I usually like eggs and meat but for ramen, for xy reason, I don't eat them. I'm having this mystery dilemma as I'm writing this review at like 3AM.


Miso Ramen
Erika's verdict
Okay very honestly, I tasted Ling's vegan Gyoza and let's just say, I'm never going to be vegan. EVER. On another hand, THE RAMEN WAS SO FLIPPIN TASTY. It wasn't as salty as the other restaurant so it was awesome hihi. It was perfect to be honest. I got the pork Gyoza and it was okay but wouldn't take it again :/ BUT I loved the almond pudding =w=*


- Pork Gyoza
- Vegetable Gyoza

Almond Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment