Friday, February 19, 2016

Yoon Jong Shin - Chocolate (With SEVENTEEN Vocal Unit) MV Reaction

Shared by The Princess @ H1ME


Yoon Jong Shin - Chocolate (With SEVENTEEN Vocal Unit)  MV https://youtu.be/qx8f1-_pQwg
----------

Erika's opinion
To be completely honest I didn't really listen closely to the song, I was too distracted by their perfection #oops. As Ling is being DKed, I'm being Jeonghan-ed. I swear to god he is such a perfect human being it makes me sad. But wow this was quite cheesy but I'm still kind of happy that they didn't get the girl hihi.

Ling's opinion
THIS IS SO CHEESILY SWEET OMG. And must I say, holy DK. I'm totally not DKed. Like thank you DK. Happy Birthday DK. Happy 20 DK. Imma stop about DK here. Because holy I suddenly feel like a mom being proud of her handsome boys. Anyway. Their voices are like A++, I mean it's Vocal Unit, what to expect. Thank you for the beautiful vocals.

----------
LOVE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment