Tuesday, July 5, 2016

SEVENTEEN - 아주 NICE (VERY NICE) MV Reaction

Shared by The Princess @ H1ME


SEVENTEEN - 아주 NICE (VERY NICE) MV https://youtu.be/KvA9T3MputA
----------

Erika's opinion
Okay. After a long break from making videos, we're back AND THIS IS WHAT WE ARE ATTACKED WITH??? TBH I STILL DON'T FEEL VERY OKAY FROM KCON. You see. This MV is VERY BAD FOR MY KOKORO. Have you seen Seungcheol?? HAVE YOU. HE IS FLAWLESS LIKE HOW CAN THAT BE. Also Jeonghan. His hair is so perfect with that hat. Thank you stylists. Tbh that's all I can recall from this video. OH AND THE DISTURBING CHOREO. HOSHI I HATE YOU OKAY BYE.

Ling's opinion
Guys. This is important, This girl here is dead. I tell you, she is dead. I don't know who's writing this. BUT HOLY SMOKES. Did you see how good looking Dino is?? Like stop growing up so fast??!" Go back to being a child so that my heart don't die too fast, but then even I'd still be dead. AND KWON SOON YOUNG. YOU. WHY. ACTUALLY ALL OF PERFORMANCE TEAM. Don't make a dance like this?? That's so bad for my heart, holy. From the teaser only, I didn't really like the song, but man. It's growing on me, I kinda like. BUT. Woozi's Simple still can't be beat ♥

----------
BYE BYE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment