Sunday, May 8, 2016

Go Healthy!

Shared by Ling @ H1ME

 

Copper Branch
Rate: 3 stars
General Overview
This time, we decided to go for something healthier. Vegan food! If you've been following our Weekly Food series, you'll notice that we're not super healthy eaters. We basically just eat whatever seems interesting at the moment. *Cough* Although most of it is Asian Cuisine... Sorry.. Please do suggest us more varieties!

The atmosphere is awesome. Really quiet, and you get a great view of the "under construction" of Sainte-Catherine street! Anyway, the sun shines bright in this area so it's really pretty! See our pictures above, the whole place is copper (according to Ling) or rose gold (according to Erika) themed. It isn't really big, just a small place, but still quite comfy. You get the WiFi password as you get your food since it's on the bill. You can legit spend your time there, about 2 hours. So atmosphere of this Copper Branch, A+! There's another very near, in Alexis Nihon, but that one is quite loud since it's in a open space in the plaza.

So we both got Aztec bowls. Erika got the mixed salad base, while Ling got the brown rice base. There was actually a mix up in the order, but it's all fine. We still got to satisfy our hungry tummies! The Blue Sky sodas are amazing! Made with cane sugar, mmh mmh. Delicioso!

* We forgot to take a picture of the location outside, but if anyone's wondering, here's the address:
2183 Rue Ste-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3H 1M9

We totally love to spend our time in Downtown, so most of our review places are on this street anyway, haha!

- Blue Sky Root Beer
- Blue Sky Cherry Vanilla Cream


Ling's verdict
Okay. Y'all must know that there are food I don't eat because I don't like. Simple, right. The dude got the wrong order for me... I wanted the Aristote but he got me the Aztec., Didn't wanted to be a poopy and waste that perfectly made bowl. But guess what's in there. AVOCADO. MANGO. Siiiigh. But good thing Erika was there. I took a bite of that guacamole tho. N E V E R again. Aside from those things I dislike, the bowl was quite tasty! Although I couldn't finish it, but still!! Man, I love this whole mix, if it wasn't for those 2 ingredients I don't like haha. And let's be real honest. I'm probably less healthy than Erika. #Livingthenothealthylifeyo The fake meat wasn't too bad, I wouldn't go for fake meat if I got real meat, but this vegan bowl sure is yum yum. Will I go for more healthy? I don't know LOL


Erika's verdict
Okay. We all know I am not a very healthy person in general. HOWEVER, sometimes I crave salads. Today was one of those days~ Honestly, this bowl was pretty good EXCEPT FOR THE TERIYAKI SHIITAKE. #RAGRETS This bowl had guacamole, tortilla chips, carrots, beets, corn, beans, lettuce, spinach, green beans, sweet potato, sour cream sauce and of course, the fake meat. Welp. Overall, it was really tasty but perhaps it was a little too much for me~ Next time, I would probably get the burger lelelel.

Random picture. It's been there since forever, but we just realize Scoops (S.Coups) is there! Haha~ Awesome candy store tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment