Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Kraft Dinner: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Limited Edition Review

Shared by Ling @ H1ME


HOLA PEOPLE!
So here again, we have another food review! Actually only done by Ling this time, hihi. And now we have the almighty Kraft Dinner TMNT Edition! Woohooo~ Actually I picked them up at the grocery store the other day for about a dollar each. It's the cheapo life man.

Mucho love for Michel-Angelo, Donetallo, Raphael and Leonardo! ♥

Now up to the review~



Okay first off, if you're eating this alone and you eat a lot, well don't just eat one pack. To be honest, just one is a very little quantity. Unless you have a small belly and will only eat like 156g of mac and cheese, well good for you. My sisters and I just opened all 4 packs because we thought it wouldn't be enough, and clearly, there wasn't enough with just four because it's now an empty bowl LOL


Okay first off... The turtles were kinda-ish turtle? I mean, once they get in that hot boiling water, the don't really look turtle anymore. I guess if you want turtles, then you have to get them hard and uncooked. Hihi. Oh, and also, probably because they're bigger and fatter than regular KD macaronies, they took a bit more time to cook. At like the usual time we usually get them regulard macs done, it's edible, but still has a little hard-ish and more chewy-ish feel. And because we prefer them soft, well cook time took longer! Wooh!

As for the cheese... I believe it's not the same cheese as the regular KD? I don't know, but I somehow don't have the same cheesy taste for the two, or maybe it's really just my tongue. And yes, we have lots of KD, I mean we have a store, what do you expect hihi. But like at the very beginning, when we poured out the cheese, it was white, but meh. Let's say it was lightning? Or even if it wasn't, it's still cheese okay. But the thing is that there's a different taste of the cheese.

Because the TMNT edition is bigger, I'm going to say that it takes more time to chew. Like come on, the normal ones are tiny, and these ones are big and fat man. Feels weird to only put like 3 in your mouth but you could get like 10 if it was the regular ones.


Ling's verdict:
I have to be honest, I did not exactly like them. Probably it was the cheese, or something. And yes, I am very sensible when it comes to cheese. Read my intro? Yeah, #cheeseislyfe. But because I was the one who cooked them, I will have to say that they were pretty good. Honestly, a big good fat 7 out of 10 because of cheese. Okay, that wasn't much honesty, but still. It's pretty good for some mac and cheese packet.

Oh!! Imma tell you people a secret. They say it's a "Limited Edition" but guys... It's been out since like last year. How are they limited. Although I have to give them a big A+ because I think that this year's package was prettier, yessu.


Let me introduce you guys the song that brought me to be interested in the turtles. To be honest, I didn't really care much about them before and I only heard that #GoNinjaGo song because my younger cousin would singer that song EVERY day. Anyway, UNIQ be them baws peeps and singing this TMNT song and it's so catchy, or well to me at least, that I listen all the time hihi.



Now if you haven't watched the ad ;)
Vanilla Ice was love back then no matter how embarassing that song was okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment