Friday, January 29, 2016

ZICO - 너는 나 나는 너 (I Am You, You Are Me) MV Reaction

Shared by The Princess @ H1ME


ZICO - 너는 나 나는 너 (I Am You, You Are Me) MV https://youtu.be/BGE6aTW1Big
----------

Erika's opinion
Wow he is much better looking than what I expected. Yknooo how he usually is like WOOO. and now he's like: ohohohoho. ykno? This was such like. a hypnotizing song? on another note, i ship them hihi

Ling's opinion
Okay. I just heard Zico singing. Well, actually this morning, but still. He actually sang in Movie's Over. I SOMEHOW DIDN'T REMEMBER?? 'Cuz I was so casually taking the bus to school, and this song randomly came on and I was like wait a minute. Zico has always been singing-ishy. But like now, it's a whole new level. I need to follow Block B more. It's been a while. Remember the B1A4 vs Block B era? Heck, I feel old... Anyway. I never saw Zico being like THIS handsome?? I mean yeah, he was good looking. Actually, every Block B members were good looking, but like ??? Maybe it's his makeup and it's been a while since I've seen him hahahaha

----------
SEE YA! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment