Saturday, April 30, 2016

SEVENTEEN - 예쁘다 (Pretty U) MV Reaction

Shared by The Princess @ H1ME


SEVENTEEN - 예쁘다 (Pretty U) MV Reaction https://youtu.be/J5juKw-mnGw
----------

Erika's opinion
okay let's just say that this group is a life ruiner and yeah. I was meh about the song but hey. Since it's SVT you gotta jam to it! and eventually, I loved it hehehehehe. HOWEVER. They have ruined my husband's hair. urg. BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS FLAWLESS LIKE WAT. I really hope they win. (they better win.)

Ling's opinion
Woooooh!! SEVENTEEN IS FINALLY BACK! To be very honest, I totally didn't like the song the first, but after hearing a few more times, I was quite into it. Video wise, not exactly, my favorite either LOL I'm impressed by the quality, but I honestly prefer the lives haha.. Anyway, the boys are coming back strong. Me gusta más ♥ ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW JUN AND DINO LOOK GOOD. /okay, I'm being biased. All of them look good. Thank you handsome boys.

----------
HOLA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment