Sunday, May 8, 2016

BTS - 불타오르네 (FIRE) MV Reaction

Shared by The Princess @ H1ME


BTS - 불타오르네 (FIRE) MV Reaction https://youtu.be/4ujQOR2DMFM

We apologize for the bad quality of the video.. We realized that defect after filming out reaction ><;
----------

Erika's opinion
WOW HOLY SHEESH THIS WAS LIT. This video was amazing like. How. Also. The song??? It's flippin great. Their voices kill me so much. And of course. The awesome choreography. This slays me. I'm out.

Ling's opinion
THIS IS ILLEGAL! Man, Jungkook grew up to be one fine man. I still remember back then when he was still just a child :') AND SUGA'S VOICE. Holy. That killed me, like nope. Watching this again and I must say, I love his low husky voice. Yes, thank you very much. Kill me right here, right now. KABOOM PSSHH. Man, this whole MV was amazing. I love love all the effects and the dance and even the fire LOL! Song's pretty catchy too! Congrats BTS, job too well done, again!

----------
POOF ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment